Certification for the construction phase of projects
Certification for the operational phase of projects
Demonstrate compliance with current BIM national standards
BIM Certification recognises that your organisation is sharing construction and asset information. Achieving BIM Certification demonstrates that you align to the Government’s BIM Level 2 requirements with respect to BIM Execution Planning, Asset Management, and Security. It can also help your organisation demonstrate internal competence and bypass aspects of public sector tender processes.
BIM uses digital information to manage the processes of a built asset from the point of inception, through design, construction and operation, to decommissioning. The BIM process prioritises the collection and sharing of digital information, which can be used and re-used by architects, contractors, civil engineers, facilities managers, asset owners and others. Infrastructure data becomes more accessible, accurate and useful to all stakeholders, including clients and users. Join our scheme and realise benefits like:
Pre-qualify for centrally procured Government contracts
Improved internal competence for relevant BIM roles
Access more work from higher tier supply chain partners
Reduce costs across your projects and business
£995 (Day Rate) - Stage 1 Desktop Assessment
£1995 Stage 2 Office Based Assessment
All quoted prices exclude VAT. The length of the process for BIM Certification is dependent on the size and scope of your organisation.
For more course dates, please view our Course Calendar
To check whether a company has terminated their certification, had a reduction in scope or services, been suspended, or had certification withdrawn, please download the following list.
• Application Welcome Letter - Introduces the applicant to Stroma Certification’s application process and explains the relevant scheme documents contained within the Members Pack.
• Certification Application Form - To be completed for those Organisations requiring certification.
• Scheme Membership Handbook - Documents the certification scheme processes for granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of certification.
• Complaints & Appeals Policy - Documents how a complaint or appeal can be notified to Stroma Certification and how it will be dealt with. Further information is also available on the Consumer Advice page.
• Support Policy - Documents the means by which Stroma Certification can be contacted concerning BIM certification and other business related activities.