Main Purpose of the Role
To provide administrative support within the Certification Team and all scheme member requirements, ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the department whilst maintaining a professional image of Stroma. Providing fast paced administrative assistance, whilst complying with required technical standards.
- Co-ordination of meeting rooms and hotels reservations.
- Maintaining membership applications.
- Submitting statistical returns both for internal and external use.
- Issuing certificates of competence and notifications.
- Data inputting, proof reading documents, and producing reports.
- Minute Taking at meetings and directing telephone enquiries throughout the business.
- Administrative tasks instructed by the Scheme Manager.
- Write up of assessment documentation conducted by Technical Advisors/ Assessors.
- Filing and archiving relevant paperwork and information.
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to and keeping all paperwork in order.
- Logging appointments for Surveillance Visits
- Preparation of paperwork as and when required
- Implement change for improvement of administrative tasks and systems.
- Providing any additional support within the department as required by the Scheme Manager.
- Any other ad hoc duties as directed by the Scheme Manager
- Communicating with verbally with customers
- Following up customers as required by the Scheme Manager
- Carry out telephone member interviews & surveys
- Cheerful and friendly disposition.
- Clear and confident communication skills, verbal and written.
- Well presented & professional appearance.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Autonomous but also team player.
- Shows initiative, enthusiasm and good organisational skills.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of telephone systems.
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office.
- Clear and confident communication, verbal and written.
- Ability to assess, analyse and interpret data.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of working in an office environment
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Interest in sustainability and energy efficiency of buildings.
- Technical knowledge relating to the industry
- Understanding of Green Deal, Microgeneration Certification, and Competent Person scheme
Minimum of 5 GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent