New Build Snagging Inspection: Terms and Conditions
- Stroma Building Control offers a New Build Snagging Inspection service for residential properties. A Snagging Report aims to identify all defects in your property, but this is not always feasible. Reasons for this include accessibility or visibility internally / externally at the property; human error, or other mitigating circumstances. Stroma Building Control accepts no responsibility for any defect/issues missed or misrepresented.
- Our role is to provide a professional report identifying Snagging Issues with your property to aid in discussions with your builder. Stroma Building Control cannot be held responsible for the result of negotiations with your builder, and in such cases, a refusal of your builder to correct any issues identified in your report.
- Personal and payment information may be processed by a third party company. This is purely in the interests of customer data protection. The current payment client used is “SagePay”.
- Our pricing model takes into account a number of factors including the size and quality of your property.Our Surveyor will advise on the time required to complete the Snagging Inspection in advance.If the service takes less time than advised or results in a smaller number of snags than expected this will not result in any form of refund being issued.
- If the Surveyor is unable to gain access to the property on the day of the inspection then no refund will be allowed.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the booked inspection time are non-refundable.