Green Deal Software
In order to facilitate a Green Deal EPC, software will be required throughout various stages. Stroma Certification provides software solutions connecting; Green Deal Assessors, Installers, the Green Deal Advice Services that they belong to and for the Green Deal Provider interacting with the consumer or business owner.
Our software solutions ensure compliance to the Green Deal framework at all stages. For the Green Deal Advisor, Stroma Certification assists in gaining consumer interest via website widgets for feeding Green Deal interest into the provider scheme; we then provide software solutions for RdSAP, the approved methodology behind conducting property assessments, alongside integrating Occupancy Assessments and the calculations required to meet ECO and the Golden Rule; diary management platforms that additionally integrate lodgement, notification and EPC reporting, synchronising with the Green Deal Provider; and the Online Secure Archive facility, OSA15.
We currently offer the following software:
- Website Widget
- An interactive website tool that allows consumers to sample Green Deal data bespoke to their property, source technical information and request a Green Deal assessment.
- RSAP >> (click for more information)
- Provides the EPC and GDAR via the RdSAP methodologies for domestic properties. Additionally creating technical support and survey data on hand via mobile platforms such as an iPad, iPhone and android smart phones, alongside web based and desktop versions.
- Workflow Manager
- A workflow manager and diary function system for Green Deal Advisors, Installers and Providers to utilise, incorporating the notification and lodgement system required for CPS, MCS and EPC reporting. With customised product supply chains, warranty provision and interaction with utility companies’ bill payment systems.
- GDAS Module
- The GDAS module stores and manages; the technical data relating to EPCs and OAs, documentation such as qualification certificates, insurance evidence, plus customer feedback, complaints management and management information and reports as required by the code of practice.
- GDI Module
The GDI Module incorporates; MCS, CPS and GDI scheme and assessment categories for all operatives, the software based module:
- Connects the CPS Notification system,
- Manages internal audit requirements, personnel profiling and push notifications,
- Connects with OSA15 for document storage and retrieval. vReports and tracks for each category activity is feasible with the report output function.
- Notification System
- A software that integrates within workflow manager, generating and distributing lodged CPS notifications and certificates to homeowners and Local Authority Building Control (LABC), with additional online features of technical guidance and resource areas and an automatic address lookup and retrieval function for members.
- Green Deal Plan Management System
- Data management analysis and reporting software, which interacts with the Green Deal Central Charge Database (GDCC) and alerts GDP’s on pending status of a Green Deal Plan.
- OSA 15 >> (click for more information)
- Online Secure Archive (OSA 15) stores energy assessor’s archived data for 15 years from the date