Join Stroma at Ecobuild 2013 to try out our market-leading software and learn how to get your business 'Green Deal ready'… and enjoy a drink on us.
Visit Stroma Certification at Ecobuild to learn more about our software, certification and training packages for Green Deal Providers, Advisors, Assessor Organisations and Installers. We will be demonstrating our latest Green Deal software releases, including several new and innovative iPad apps.
Our advisors will also be on hand to explain our full range of Green Deal services, which include:
- Dynamic software solutions to support the Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) from start to finish. Available on both desktop and mobile platforms (including iPad), they are mobile, fast and secure.
- RSAP+ is an all-inclusive RdSAP software package, covering the calculation, lodgement and reporting requirements for domestic energy assessment, the Green Deal and the Energy Company Obligation.
- GD Tracker is a scheduling, management and reporting tool for Green Deal Assessor Organisations, Installers and Providers, ensuring compliance with the Green Deal standards and specifications.
- Green Deal certification schemes , including:
- Green Deal Assessor Organisation certification (domestic and non-domestic)
- Green Deal Installer certification (domestic and non-domestic)
- Microgeneration Certification Schemes (MCS)
- Competent Persons Schemes (CPS)
- Energy assessment certification schemes
- Related training to support candidates in meeting the qualification requirements for certification, or widening their technical expertise.
2013 will be Stroma’s fourth year exhibiting at Ecobuild; come and find our beach bar in the north stand (Ecobuild N2310) to talk face-to-face with our support team.